Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Funniest NASCAR Commercials

I thought I'd make a post about my favorite Nascar commercials. The Daytona 500 was a couple of weeks ago, and alot of commercials premiered during that time. But many have aired since then. Nascar commercials are great. People often compare our commercials to the Super Bowl commercials. Super Bowl commercials are funny, but they are missing something.....THE PLAYERS!!! Most of the Nascar commercials star the drivers, which is good for the tv companies because it keeps the fans viewed in during the commercial breaks. They are very funny because these drivers aren't actors so seeing them act is cool. Because I'm sort of new to Nascar, I've tried to talk to some people who have been watching it for a longer time to get some of their favorites. Some of my favorite commercials are the ones starring Michael Waltrip and Kasey Kahne. The ones about Michael Waltrip spotlight his terrible season last year. On the other hand, all the Kasey Kahne/Allstate commercials spotlight his cuteness.

The best commercial I think I have EVER seen is this one. This is Kasey Kahne's brand new commercial that just aired Sunday. It is starring the Allstate girls of course.

Here are the some Michael Waltrip commercials.

This is also one of my favorites. This is a commercial of Jimmie bragging to Elliot Sadler about winning the championship.



Of course there are many more great commercials. but these are just a few of them.

tag: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Scott S. Floyd said...

Glad to see Kasey Kahne did not let you down at the All Star event. I love the widgets you are using on your blog. Great work, but Kyle Bush as a favorite? Really? You like his attitude? It is a bit much for me. Then again, I always root for the guy who has never (or rarely) won. Viva la little guy!

Thanks for sharing your blog. Enjoyed it. I will be looking for you to take over Marty Smith's job on the ESPN site really soon.

Kahne Kutie said...

Thanks! Yeh Kasey just won the Coke 600!! But yeh I probably need to take down Kyle Busch's name.. that's probably why I don't get many viewers. I don't have a problem with Kyle though. Jr. Nation may hate them but let's face it... he has talent!